Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our Website. Please read this document carefully before placing your order. We reserve the right to change these terms from time to time. Any such changes shall not affect any contract subsisting between us at the time of such change. Please check T&C’s before you make any new purchase. We advise you to print and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions for your reference.
Sale of Goods
- Petributes is a trading style of Tributes Limited. By placing an order with Tributes Limited (referred to as us/we/our) you (the customer) are accepting these terms and conditions, as well as our ‘Website terms and conditions’, to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions. These conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will acknowledge your order by email as soon as possible. Any email or other acknowledgement from us does not constitute our legal acceptance of your order. Your offer is accepted and our contract begins with you when the goods are dispatched.
- You will need to sign for your goods on delivery, acknowledging they have been received in good condition. This proof of delivery may be referred to if the goods need to be returned. Please refer to “Returns” for conditions that apply. Remember that you must obtain an RGA (Returned Goods Authorisation) number from us before returning any item, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Either of us shall have the right to terminate the contract between us without penalty within 14 days from the date you receive the goods. In the event of termination we will refund to you all sums paid to us for goods within 14 days of the goods arriving back. You shall arrange, be responsible for and pay for the return of any goods that we have dispatched to you in an as new, unused and resaleable condition. Termination of the contract shall be without prejudice to the rights and duties of either you or us that have accrued prior to termination.
- In any claim against us our liability is limited to the value of the goods you have purchased in the contract that is the subject of the dispute.
Trade Customers may be eligible to set up a Website Account with us. In setting up an account you, as a Trade Customer agree:
- To provide, and continue to provide, accurate, up to date and complete information about yourself to enable us to verify your eligibility and provide you with the Goods.
- To be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for preventing any unauthorised person from using you computer or log-in credentials and your account with us.
- To accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.You must tell us immediately if you believe some person has accessed your account without your authority and you should also log into your account and change your password.
- To settle your account in accordance with the terms agreed with us on setting up your Website Account.
- We reserve the right to refuse you access to Our Website.
Payment and Prices
- We will accept payment of your order by credit/debit cards or Paypal.
- All orders are positively credit card sanctioned prior to dispatch. We cannot accept responsibility if any details you provide us with are incorrect or if any order is held up as a result of incorrect details.
- The price for the goods will be as stipulated on the website at the time when you place your order. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price and give you the opportunity to cancel due to an error or omission on the published price for the goods. We try to ensure that all prices displayed on our website are accurate, but the price of the goods on your order will need to be validated by us prior to processing your order. If there is a problem, we will inform you of the correct price and will give you the opportunity to cancel your order should you wish.
- You will pay all sums due to us under these terms by the means specified without any set-off, deduction or counterclaim.
- All prices on our website to non trade customers are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of delivery charge and VAT.
Foreign taxes, duties and import restrictions
- If we are delivering to addresses outside the UK you take responsibility for complying with the laws of the country to which the goods have been sent.
- You are responsible for accounting for any taxes, tariffs or other duties on goods you order to be delivered outside the UK.
- Delivery surcharges may apply for deliveries outside the UK.
- Your order for goods is subject to availability. If we do not supply goods to you for any reason we will inform you of the situation and will not charge you for those goods and will refund any money already paid by you for the goods. However, we will not be responsible for compensating you for any other losses, which you may suffer if we do not supply the goods.
- For non-trade customers, we aim to despatch goods within 1 working day of receipt of payment and estimate that you should receive delivery of your goods within 7 days from despatch. We shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages, charges or expenses caused by any delay for delivery of the goods.
- Deliveries will be made by our carrier to the delivery address stipulated in your order. You must ensure somebody is present to accept delivery.
- We reserve the right to charge for re-delivery if you are not available to take delivery after attempts are made and the delivery is returned to us.
- Goods are sent at our risk until signed for by you or by any other person at the address you have given to us.
- Title of the goods will pass on delivery. Should you return the goods with our agreement pursuant to conditions set out under these terms and conditions, then title in the goods shall revert to us when you return the goods and we have received them in a condition to be able to resell as new.
- You must tell us by email message to email@example.com that you would like to return goods, specifying exactly what goods and when purchased and giving full details of the defect or other reason for return. We will then issue a returns note that must be securely attached to the goods that you return to us. If you send goods to us without a returns note, we may not be able to identify sufficient details to enable us to attend to your complaint.
- Cooling off period – for non-trade customers who have placed orders online, goods, may be returned during the cooling off period within 14 days of the date of receipt. The cost of the return delivery charge under these circumstances is to be paid directly by the customer. All such goods must be returned in an ‘as new’ condition, complete with packaging. Goods that have been personalised or that have had ashes transferred into them cannot be returned. Goods which do not comply with these conditions may not be returned. Where goods are returned in accordance with these provisions, we will reimburse after inspection as soon as possible and we will credit back and confirm within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Faulty Items – we do not accept returns unless there was a defect in the goods at the time of receipt or we have agreed in correspondence that you may return them. If goods arrive to you in a damaged or defective condition you should refuse the delivery or inform us within 5 days of the delivery, we cannot accept claims for missing or damaged items after this time. We will replace damaged goods at no charge.
- The procedure for the return of goods is set out in detail on our website. If you do not follow this procedure we may be unable to identify you as the sender of the goods.
- We aim to delight our customers with our products and service, should you have a complaint or comment please contact us through the form on our website and we will endeavour to put matters right.
Website terms and conditions
- This website is operated by Tributes Limited (registered number 03883743) whose registered office is 40 The Vinery, Arundel Road, Poling, West Sussex BN18 9PY
- We grant you (the user) a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to terminate this licence at any time without notice.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed by us. This material includes but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright. We will defend the intellectual property rights in connection with our goods and our website.
- You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal use only. Commercial use of the material on this website is not permitted. The redistribution, republication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties without our prior written consent is prohibited.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The information on this website is given in good faith. It is subject to change without notice. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies and make no representation and give no warranty as to its accuracy. We give no warrantee and make no representation, express or implied, as to the adequacy or appropriateness of the goods for your purpose. Please see our Terms and Conditions of Sale regarding the basis on which we will provide goods and services to you. In particular please also see section “Payment and Prices” of the Terms and Conditions of Sale regarding changes to the price of products.
- Nothing on this website is intended to be nor should be construed as an offer to enter into a contractual relationship.
- This website contains links to other websites. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under our control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by us of that other website. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to on this website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Except as set out in the clause below, we will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence) breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus or any errors in the content of this website or any communication from us regarding the same.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude our liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from our negligence, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for us to exclude or to attempt to exclude our liability.
- These terms and conditions contain all the terms which you have agreed with us in relation to the use of the website.
- This website is controlled and operated by us from our offices in England. The information, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these terms and conditions or of any terms of these terms and conditions or any dispute in relation to the material contained in this website shall be governed by English Law and where a dispute arises in Wales, the applicable law will be English law as applied in Wales. The English and Welsh courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions of use of the website.
- Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions.